Incinerator delivery time
we need a long period to acquire permits for an incinerator. how long in advance pre-design has to start before these permits are in place? can you give us an idea how long every one of the 5 steps take from pre-design to being ready to operate?
It depends on different factors, like:
- the complexity of the plant (mainly energy recovery),
- a new or tailor made installation, or an incinerator which has already all drawings ready
- People: all drawers and engineers available? Or occupied with an other order?
- Suppliers: are they ready?
- Drawings : 2 - 4 or more months
- Equipment supply : 4 - 7 months
- Assembly (also during equipment supply) : 4 months
- Start-up : 2 months
- Fine tuning : 2 months
For a small incineration plant you may count 12 - 14 months
For a big incineration plant you may count 24 months or more.